Tuesday, March 16, 2010

First Haircut!




Maks did really well again last night, sleeping for nearly 12 hours. I worried that after a Doctor's visit like he had that last night would be a tough night for him. He's such a strong little guy.

This morning we went to my office so I could fax in some paperwork. Maks was able to meet a few of my colleagues and my old boss. They were all in for a meeting so it was great timing. He liked sitting in the swivel office chair at the meeting table. He didn't want to get out of that chair. Little does he know that one day he'll be thrilled to get out of that chair! :)

In the afternoon I took him to Kid Snips in Naperville for his first haircut. When you come in they have DVDs to choose from, I picked a Thomas the Tank Engine one for him. They put Maks in a little car, turned on the DVD and got to cutting. They work very quickly. The entire hair cut took about 5 minutes! Although he really doesn't have a lot of hair to cut. When it was done they took his picture, gave us a certificate with a lock of his hair and a blue balloon. He was thrilled with his balloon! No crying during the haircut, and now he looks like a little man. I'm posting some pictures of his haircut for you all to see. As always, so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Brandon, Eric and Ricky are jealous they want one of these places

    ReplyDelete