Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nothing New-UGH!!

I think the mail from Moscow to Kemerovo must have been stopped completely, or there was a blizzard, or our letter is lost, or God is testing my patience like never before, or all of the above.

I wish I had something new to report. But there is nothing. All of the communication we have gotten is that all of our paperwork is in, it has been translated, and we are just waiting for this letter to get to the coordinator so we can get a court date. Do you think it would help if I flew to Moscow, went and found it and delivered it myself? I feel like I should do that. I'm having a hard time concentrating on anything at this point. I really thought we would have heard by now. I truly hope that I have some good news soon to report. I just didn't want everyone to think that we forgot about the blog!

3 comments:

  1. I'm right there with you.... waiting on the same thing... hoping all of us waiting for court dates in Kemerovo get good news SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We waited for that stupid letter FOREVER, and then one day it just showed up. Yours will too. Just try to keep your sanity until then:) Once it comes you'll go from a dead stop to fast forward and you'll never have a chance to stop again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patience - but I know it must be so hard on both of you. I'm thinking any day now! Big Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete