Sunday, January 31, 2010

1 1/2 weeks left!

We've been very busy the last few days! Finally booked our flights to Moscow and back & forth to Siberia. Jason and I decided it would be best for us to head back to Moscow after the court date to wait out the 10-day waiting period. We've rented an apartment in Moscow for that leg of the trip and another apartment for the 2nd trip back to Moscow after we pick up Maks! Mom and Dad are going to be flying in the day before we head back to Kemerovo. One day Maks will understand how much his Grandma loves him. I can't believe we are getting her to fly to Siberia in the dead of winter! My Mom is perpetually freezing, even when she's in Florida! Good job Maks! :) Mom & Dad came up yesterday to help us remove some of our not-so-kid-friendly tables out of the house. We went shopping and got them some Siberia-capable winter coats.

Sandra and I have been talking nearly every day trying to keep each other's heads on straight. The paperwork and trip planning can be very confusing! Luckily if one of us misses something, the other seems to catch it! Thanks Sandra! (if you read this) I'm not complaining though! We are really excited and just want to make sure we don't miss something.

I watched the video we have of Maks again yesterday. I love to see his little walk. He walks like an umpa-loompa. My favorite part of the video is when Jason is throwing him up in the air and he's giggling. The best noise ever. I can't believe I'll get to see him in 2 weeks (we hope!) and have him with us in 3 1/2 weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment