Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Less than 3 weeks!

We've stayed busy trying to prepare ourselves for the first trip and all of the court dossier paperwork lately. Time can't go quickly enough over the next 2 1/2 weeks! :) We are so excited to meet little Maks. One update though, I won't be able to post pictures from our first trip until we are back from the 2nd trip and Maks is legally our son. So I started a website that I can share on Shutterfly. It's password protected and we can post both video and photos for our friends and family to see. If you want the password and website, just let me know and I'll email it to you! Time will be a little hectic once we're in Russia so I don't know if I'll post from there, but I will try to do it the day after we get home.

Say a prayer (or a bunch of them!) for us and for little Maks!

No comments:

Post a Comment