Thursday, September 3, 2009

Photography Project

I heard from Alina again today. No new word. I guess I don't understand what is going on at this point. We're just going to stay positive and hope to hear soon. She is going to send us the information to get our Court Paperwork done which will be good. This will hopefully help us shorten the time between the 2 trips and be better prepared.

On another note I'm going to start taking more photography classes in the next two weeks. (I'm keeping myself busy!) I'm going to be working on a project with internationally adopted children. If any of you know of anyone who has adopted internationally and might be open to having some pictures of their family and their adoption story shared with the public, let me know. They can either reach out to me or I can give them a call if you have their info.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a cool hobby! Have fun with that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come to Florida I know lots of families. Our pastor has adopted from Etheopia and china. We also have close friends who adopted from China 3 times!

    ReplyDelete