Thursday, August 27, 2009

Getting Stickier

Is stickier a word?

I talked to Alina yesterday. I was giving her until Friday to call me with an update on Mak's before I called and followed up again. I made it to Wednesday. :) Wish I would have waited. So apparently the blacklist is only updated every few months. It will not affect our first Trip to Russia. HOWEVER if we come home from Trip 1 and they are still on the blacklist we may have to 1. wait until they are off of the list (who knows how long that will be) or 2. get a new home study done. Keep in mind home studies take about 3-4 months and cost about $4000.

And to top that off, she said it could now be the middle of September until we hear about our first travel date. This has to be one of the most excrutiating waits of my life.

1 comment:

  1. We are praying daily. I wish I could make this move faster for you. The waiting is aweful we know that first hand. But there's only so much you can do, so we'll pray for ya'll and for Maks

    ReplyDelete