Saturday, May 30, 2009

Only small updates

We received our I-600A paperwork approval yesterday. I'm not sure what that is for. All I know is its the first thing you apply for when you start the adoption. Something to do with your Visa to travel and your approval from the US Government to bring an orphan back to the USA. We applied back on January 23rd and it was approved on May 26th. Can you believe how fast the government works?! 4 months to sign off on one piece of paper. We havent heard a word from our Adoption Agency. Hopefully that is a good thing? One tricky thing about adopting is that you really don't know how/when to start planning simple things like the nursery room, buying a crib, stroller, etc... I was telling my sister its like waiting until you are 8 months pregnant to start planning for the baby. But you're not sure how old the baby will be when they arrive or if they will be a boy or girl. Crazy stuff. Keeps life interesting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment