Friday, May 8, 2009

If anyone you know has considered adoption...

Today we received an email from our caseworker that there are multiple "older" children available for adoption from Eastern Europe. It is so sad. There was a list sent to us of children. Some were single children and some were sibling groups. Their ages range from 2-10 years old. Jason and I are looking to adopt a younger baby due to the fact that this is our very first child. Perhaps the 2nd time around for us we will adopt an older child. If you know of anyone who has ever considered adopting, there are even grants & subsidies availble for adopting sibling groups! They can email me and I can give them the information. Seeing these types of things make me so grateful that I was born into a family and have a great Mom and Dad.

1 comment:

  1. we would think of a toddler anthropology1007@yahoo.com

    Alicia Welborn

    ReplyDelete